Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Awesome.

I first saw the Teaser 3 years ago, and have been waiting for an episode since then. It's good to see you got one out - well worth the wait. 10 out of 10.

DW3 - Badlands DW3 - Badlands

Great Work

I just recently bought this game in a second hand store, definitely a blast from the past :D

Your music stays true to the original, and while it's a little off in one or two places, it's still amazing work. Keep it up (And if you feel the urge to do another, Amaterasu theme? :) )

Mitsuray responds:

Ty for the nice review ^_^ and i'm really happy to see people buying DW3 nowadays for the game does deserve some more love than it got xD

I had some songs to make in mind, mainly Genbu City, Grave Jungle, Ice/Fire/Dark Dungeon, and i did start with Genbu City but was not having much success making it sound like i wanted it to/pretty identical so i kinda lost motivation but maybe i should try making Amaterasu City's song then :P

Again thanks for the positive review and fav!

Sorry for taking so long to answer...

Revisions & Excuses Revisions & Excuses

Nice work.

Not bad! Like you said, it was a simple track, but personally, I think that anything more on this, except maybe a soft violin track, would have ruined this. Keep up the good work!